1. Pick up the phone. Call them and speak to the actual person who will be preparing your application.
You should be able to call them and speak directly to the individual(s) who will be responsible for preparing your application. At Cloveer, you can call and speak to the employee who will be responsible for preparing your application. They will answer any of your questions and let you know whether or not you are eligible to become certified into one of these programs at no cost. Call us at 813-333-5800 to get your questions answered.
2. Don’t choose your consultant solely on their price for services.
The old adage is true. You get what you pay for. If it looks to good too be true, it usually is.
3. Stay away from any consultant that offers you any type of guarantee.
The FAR prohibits any federal consultant to base any fee for their services contingent on certification.
4. Ask as many questions up front as possible. See if they actually know the rules and regulations of the program you want to get certified into. They should be able to answer your eligibility questions quickly and correctly.
Cloveer pre-qualifies all of its potential clients to make sure they meet all of the regulatory requirements.
5. Check the consultants Better Business Bureau report.
If they don’t have a profile established with the BBB, or have negative feedback, this is a sign of potential problems. Cloveer is an A+ Rated BBB business with zero complaints.
6. Ask them for references you can personally speak to and look for a recent track record of success.
Cloveer has real references that are published on our website that you can call and speak to.
7. Look at their website to see if they provide more than just sales information.
Cloveer.com has an extensive FAQ section along with a comprehensive blog on getting certified. We want you to understand as much as possible before making a decision on whether or not to pursue certification.
8. Make sure that the agreement provided for services to be rendered covers everything.
All services provided by Cloveer are on a fixed price basis so there will be no hidden charges.
For More information on getting your 8a Certified, HUBZone Certified or VETBiz Certified, call us at 813-333-5800 or visit www.cloveer.com