Our 2017 Stock/Membership and Ledger Guide will assist in the preparation and 100% completion of your Stock or Membership Certificates and Ledger for your SBA 8(a) Application. This downloadable guide is $79.95. Click on the Buy Now button below to purchase the guide and download now. This guide will not only show you how to properly prepare your Stock/Membership Certificates and Ledger but will save you countless hours of trying to figure out how to be compliant with these SBA 8(a) application requirements and possible endless back and forth or long delays of the processing of your 8(a) application by the SBA. The guide includes the following information:
- Who needs to provide Stock/Membership Certificates and Ledger within the SBA 8(a) Application documentation.
Detailed tips for compliance including:
- What to do if you have never prepared the required Stock/Membership Certificates and ledger in the past.
- How to ensure they are completed properly so they correspond with the ownership information presented to the SBA.
- What to do if you have lost any previous issued Stock/Membership Certificates.
- How to properly complete every area of the Stock/Membership Certificates and Ledger to alleviate any questions by the SBA.
Need assistance with your 8(a) Application? With 15 years and over 2,000 successful applications under our belt, we can assure you that no matter which option you choose, Cloveer will work harder and faster to get your business SBA 8a certified. Contact us today at 813-333-5800 or visiting our website at www.cloveer.com to discover what Cloveer can do for you. We also offer these options for further assistance in completing your 8(a) Application.
Option 1 – 8(a) Application Review
- For those who wish to complete the application on their own we offer an 8(a) Application Review service. Here, one of our 8a program experts will review your entire application, checking it for missing documents and potential eligibility issues. We will then advise you as to how best to modify your application to ensure it will be approved an SBA reviewer.
Option 2 – 8a Application Completion Service
- The majority of our clients however, prefer a little more of a hands-on approach. They recognize the expertise we have accumulated in the over 15 years we’ve been assisting clients obtain 8(a) certification, and want us to put it to use for them. If you opt for our 8(a) Application Completion Service, we will work one-on-one with you to ensure that your 8(a) Application is 100% complete and compliant so the SBA can review and accept it the first time.