Who needs to provide a Length of Time in Business Waiver/Two Year Waiver?
Your firm must demonstrate potential for success by showing two years in business. Please note that if the business concern has not yet generated revenues you will be unable to waive the two-year rule.
If the business has not generated revenues for the preceding two years, as verified by sufficient revenues reported on business tax returns, you will need to request the Length of Time in Business Waiver/ Two Year Waiver.
Proof of two years operation in the firm’s primary industry as verified by sufficient revenues reported in business tax returns for the two previous tax years, NOT the business concerns anniversary date.
What are the SBA requirements to be able to apply for the 8(a) Program using the Length of Time in Business Waiver/Two Year Waiver?
- The 8(a) applicant(s) must possess substantial business managerial experience.
- The business concern must have demonstrated that it has the technical expertise it will need to carry out its business plan with substantial likelihood for success.
- The business concern must have adequate capital to sustain its operations and carry out its business plan.
- The business concern must have a record of successful performance on contracts in its primary NAICS code.
- The business concern must have (or can quickly obtain) the personnel, facilities, equipment, and other resources it needs to perform any 8(a) contracts it might be awarded.
Our 2 year waiver guide contains very detailed instructions on how to satisfy each of the 5 conditions including what you should detail in your narrative for each condition as well as the exact supporting documents you must provide to the SBA to support your narrative. Additionally, a detailed example narrative write-up for each condition is provided in our guide.
Our 2017 SBA 2 Year Waiver Guide will assist in the preparation and 100% completion of the 2 Year Waiver for your SBA 8(a) Application. This downloadable guide is $99.95. Click on the Buy Now button below to purchase the guide and download now. This guide will not only show you how to properly prepare the 2 Year Waiver but will save you countless hours of trying to figure out how to properly complete the 2 Year Waiver and possible endless back and forth or long delays of the processing of your 8(a) application by the SBA.
Our 2017 SBA 413 Form (Personal Financial Statement) Guide will assist in the preparation and 100% completion of the SBA 413 Form for your SBA 8(a) Application. This downloadable guide is $99.95. Click on the Buy Now button below to purchase the guide and download now. This guide will not only show you how to properly prepare the SBA 413 but will save you countless hours of trying to figure out how to properly complete the SBA 413 form and possible endless back and forth or long delays of the processing of your 8(a) application by the SBA. The guide includes the following information:
SBA 413 Form
- What is the SBA 413 form and how to properly calculate your Adjusted Net Worth to prove the applicants meet the $250,000 Adjusted Net Worth Requirement.
- Who needs to complete an SBA 413 form(s) within the SBA 8(a) Application and tips on whether the spouse’s Adjusted Net Worth may be counted too.
- The exact supporting account statements you need to have in front of you to complete every area of the SBA 413 form including tips on what each statement must contain to be compliant and to how to properly name each supporting statement for upload to certify.sba.gov so the SBA can validate the values reported.
- How to access the SBA 413 form(s) through the SBA GLS system.
- How to properly complete every item in the SBA 413 form including every Asset, Liability and Source of Income input required so your form is completed properly to alleviate any questions by the SBA. (See Below):
a. Cash on Hand and in Banks
b. Savings Accounts
c. IRA and Other Retirement Accounts (Including tips on certifying these accounts as legitimate and what other documents you need to provide other than the current statements)
d. Roth IRA Accounts
e. Accounts and Notes Receivable
f. Life Insurance – Cash Surrender Value
g. Stocks and Bonds
h. Real Estate (Including how to find the value and what exact documents you need to provide
i. Automobile Present Value (including how to find the value)
j. Other Personal Property
k. Other Assets
l. Mutual Funds
m. Applicant’s Business Equity (Including how to determine this value)
n. Equity in Other Firms
Example of Content in Guide
a. Accounts Payable
b. Notes Payable to Banks and Others (What goes in this section and what does not)
c. Installment Account – Auto
d. Installment Account – Other
e. Loan on Life Insurance
f. Mortgages on Real Estate
g. Unpaid Taxes
h. Other Liabilities
Example of Guide Content
Income and Contingent Liabilities Section:
b. Net Investment Income
c. Real Estate Income
d. Other Income
Example of Guide Content
Are you exploring the possibility of applying for the SBA 8(a) Program?
Don’t know where to start? The first step is to find out if you meet the very complex 8(a) Program eligibility requirements before you decide to take the leap into the 8(a) Application.
Cloveer has an online 8(a) eligibility questionnaire that will help determine your current state of 8(a) Program eligibility.
The questionnaire will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
As you answer most of the questions, it will automatically inform you if you have a potential eligibility issue. Upon your submission we will review your responses and follow up to discuss your current state of 8(a) Program eligibility and answer any additional questions you might have.
Sample of Cloveer’s Online Questionnaire
Assuming you do qualify, If you would like assistance with your 8(a) Application, Cloveer
can help. With 15+ years and over 2,000 successful applications under our belt, we can assure you that no matter which option you choose, Cloveer will work harder and faster to get your business SBA 8a certified. Contact us
today at 813-333-5800 or visiting our website at www.cloveer.com
to discover what Cloveer can do for you. We also offer these options for further assistance in completing your 8(a) Application.
Option 1 – 8(a) Application Express Review
- For those who wish to complete the application on their own we offer an 8(a) Application Express Review service. Here, one of our 8a program experts will review your entire application, checking it for missing documents and potential eligibility issues. We will then advise you as to how best to modify your application to ensure it will be approved an SBA reviewer.
Option 2 – 8a Application Completion Service
- The majority of our clients however, prefer a little more of a hands-on approach. They recognize the expertise we have accumulated in the over 15 years we’ve been assisting clients obtain 8(a) certification, and want us to put it to use for them. If you opt for our 8(a) Application Completion Service, we will work one-on-one with you to ensure that your 8(a) Application is 100% complete and compliant so the SBA can review and accept it the first time.