1. Keep the End in Mind, First!
2. Develop a System for “Out-Managing” Your Competition
3. Know Yourself, Your Company and Your Team, Intimately
4. Be a Mentor, as Well as a Protégé
5. Understand Your Competition, and “Out Differentiate” Them
6. Be a Player – Join in the “Big-Guy” Games
7. Data, Information, and Knowledge – Know the Difference, and Use These to Power Your Leadership
8. Find and Win More Business – But First of All, “Be Picky”
9. Problem Solve, Without Creating Losers, and Scapegoats
10. Remember, You Get What You Pay For –Do You?